Whatever your business, it involves the law and your legal rights. Whether you’re an entrepreneur that’s just starting a business or an owner or officer of an existing business, the Law Office of William Harris, P.C., will work to help you maximize your potential for profits and minimize your risk and exposure to liability.
One of the easiest ways entrepreneurs protect themselves from liability is by forming one of several business entities, namely corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. The type of entity formed depends on circumstances and objectives.
Sometimes, business dealings result in litigation. Whether you are a potential plaintiff or defendant, I will strive help you resolve your commercial legal matters with efficiency and common sense. These are some of the services I offer in the area of business law and litigation:
- Entity formation and start-up advice
- Contract drafting, negotiations, and review
- Breach of contract litigation
- Director and officer liability litigation
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Employment and severance negotiations and advice